England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
traffic alert for the bromley massive, camberwell new rd has road works, you'll be better off going down "the old kent road"

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Cheers for the heads up Dave.. will do that

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
8.30 is the usual time. Clive time is anytime after
whistling.gif

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
I'm up for the usual jaunt. will endeavour to be on time too! been evangelising the joys of the SLR to all and sundry, so might even bring friends.
If there's a guy on a red speedmachine (think big orange beastie's rexy big sister) at HPC that's Jochen. If there's a bianchi straddling rapha mannequin at TDT, that's Darren :smile:
If there's a bewildered but vaguely familiar looking face somewhere along the route, that's me.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Is it Croydon's turn for a visit?

Although obviously I'm not going, I have to ask if it's ever Croydon turn for a visit
Sent whilst out and about

redjedi

Über Member
Is it Croydon's turn for a visit?

Sounds lovely, unfortunately it might be a tad too far out for a Sunday pootle :tongue:

Perhaps you could arrange an official weekend ride out to Croydon, with a return trip for the lucky few who make it out alive and with their bikes.

Oh well, I was in plenty of time this week...until I got a puncture in Kilburn, thanks to London's finest pothole collection. And then I put a tube in, and then the valve broke and then I was down to my last tube etc etc...Not a soul in Hyde Park so I rode to LMNH - for about 10:15 and hung around there. Now I'm at work to collect another tube. Hope you all had a good day out - it's a filthy bike day - and will enjoy cleaning yours! Nice mild day though - Spring is coming :rolleyes:

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
Seeing as I hadn't been on the bike for 3 weeks I had intended to come along but I was too late out of bed to make HPC so went to Box Hill.
45 miles and 650 meters of climbing according to Garmin.
I was pretty 'cream crackered' by the time I got home.

Top Bottom