England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Martok

Klingon on a bike
blush.gif
um maybe they are. I thought that the lumpy bits south of london were the south downs and the lumpy bits north of london were the north downs. You may mock me.

I wouldn't mock you on here. I can do it to your face instead. ;)

Martok

Klingon on a bike
North is the Chilterns Abs - but you know that. Says you can see muntjack deer, badgers and all sorts - just as likely to see a flying dodo :whistle:

I've seen muntjack deer in and around Black Country Park in the Chilterns. As for Allsorts, you're more likely to see those in a sweet shop. ;)

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I wouldn't mock you Abs. You'd start trying to kill me on hills. South downs are towards the south coast around Brighton - Dover way iirc

Sent whilst out and about via Tapatalk

South Downs start quite a bit further west than that, as far as Petersfield, just this side of the Hants/Sussex border.

Then I was 'forced' to do a u-turn in Westbourne Park Road when this caught my eye. Nice colour I mused (not noticing the contents of the store :whistle:)

2l144z.jpg

Well, it's funny you should post that. I've finally got round to uploading my pics from last Sunday, and somehow, my zoom lens got attracted to something similar:-

IMG_0036.jpg

Although to be honest, these 2 probably sum up the day nicely:-

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

(we suffered a lot of red lights).

The rest are on here.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Luckily you didn't post a Mappa Mundi on the Sunday thread, Adrian. (I can just see Stuaff doing a No.3 down there...)

Bit smaller than your number 6! ;)

Top Bottom