England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Thanks for the offer Martin. No I don't need them for anything in particular, just wanted to capture them before they go. I'm sure there'll be other opportunities

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

redjedi

Über Member
A good start to the Sunday London rides for 2011. Most of the regulars along with a couple who don't usually come along, Flying Dodo and Andrij (sp?)

Nice little cruise around London, but the quick lap of Regents Park got me wanting more, so decided to make a detour via Richmond Park and try and get my ride total above 50 miles. 2 1/2 laps of the park, before heading through Kingston and Hampton Court and back home saw me get to 55 miles.
Ended 2010 with a 50 miler and started 2011 with a 50 miler, lets hope I can keep it up all year.

See you all next week

Andrij

Über Member
Finally made one of these rides. Thanks for the company and a chance to stretch my legs. 57km today, but by the time I got home it felt like much more.

Not sure of how many of these I'll make in 2011, more likely to be around for Regents Park laps on a Tuesdays and/or Thursdays.

Didn't cycle back home in the end - didn't want to over do it!

However, I'm glad I made the effort this morning, as I was definitely getting rather top heavy with an excess of Christmas cheer inside me and about 10 days off the bike. The trains weren't running first thing, so I had a quick 30 mile blast down the A5 to HPC where it seemed a lot colder than in Luton, so I was also glad we got going again.

It's really nice to go round London at times like that when there's no traffic, meaning you can look around and take in the sights.

Here's a few of my photos (including the missing jelly babies).

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sunday's weather looking good, so hope to see a good few of you out......
DT 8.30am... HPC 9.30am.. any suggestions as to where to go?

Top Bottom