England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
sorry, slight delay on the footage front.

had an off on the loud bike yesterday and spent a bunch of time in A & E getting stitches and stuff. Wont be able to take a good look at the vids till later on this week.

Will try to make a start tonight.

Hope your ok and patched up.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Hope your ok and patched up.

Thanks Martin.

Nothing too bad, I split my chin open (5 stitches) sprained my ankle pretty badly and ruined my bike trousers (still thats what they're for, if I wasnt wearing them my knee would have been a mes, the armour dealt with it really well.) Not sure what'll happen in the rain now as my "super expensive super waterproof" trousers are now full of holes (in the knee) from the friction so will no doubt leak a lot.

I look like I've grown a white gaotee with this huge comedy bandage on my chin.

:smile:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
And on another note.. this Sunday coming..
I'll be out seeing as I now can't do the Windsor ride..
Who else out? and where shall we go?
Martin... go on then sunshine.. you call it...
thumbsup.png

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I overreacted with my braking as I hit some gravel...front whell went out, bike dropped and my face hit the deck (I had my lid open as I'd only just set off and didnt want it to fog up) so my face was exposed.

lesson learnt, I'll be glueing that lid shut from now on!!! Must also focus on more rear wheel braking. I'll be back to my handsome best in 10 days tho so no real damage (may even ask them to tighten the stitches a little) ;)

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
thumbsup.png

I defo CANNOT make the Sunday after next (so have fun all). But I am working on being available more "long term" in the future

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Good to hear nothing too badly damaged. Just realised you meant your put put bike..
biggrin.gif

And more then welcome to join us again....

Dig the new avatar.. perfect..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Attachments

• laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 25

martint235

Dog on a bike
thumbsup.png

I'm not sure if I'll be out yet. I'm still fairly certain of going on the Windsor jaunt (although I have a new phone arriving so not 100% now) and the missus would like to go mountain biking so may be doing that Sunday instead.

I'll let you know. I know that I'm not paying £25 to get into a ponsy art fair though

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
I'm unsure as yet. I'm definately off the Windsor ride so could well be up for a morning jaunt on Sunday. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom