England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Dammit, it's the Sunday LONDON ride!!!!!!!

I don't even know where Kent is. I can only assume you mean Hither Green or something

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Still housebound with the flu thing so am not able to ride this Sunday - though the offer of Tea at Ian's gaff is tempting!

I don't really have much excuses now for Sunday rides so really hoping to get along on one any day now.

Jonny-sorry to hear about the off - glad you and bike are not too badly hurt

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
ok will be at the DT at the usual 8.30am
I do fancy going Kent bound this sunday if anyone else is up for it.
How about a 50 mile loop?
Plenty of lanes, a few hills, some fantastic views, some great countryside, some nice sights.....and perhaps a beer at the end

ok will be at the DT at the usual 8.30am
I do fancy going Kent bound this sunday if anyone else is up for it.
How about a 50 mile loop?
Plenty of lanes, a few hills, some fantastic views, some great countryside, some nice sights.....and perhaps a beer at the end

Ok, Iam out of Saturday's ride but i am on now for Sunday (was nearly not riding at all this weekend) Staying kent bound helps my pumpkin tendencies and should good time for a 50 miler, although I am happy to go to London as well.....

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Would love to have a ride in Kent, but there is no chance I'll ever make the DT for that time, so let me know if anyone wants to do London

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'll be swanning down to Bognor with Her Nibs, Kats and User10571, so, until next week...

Forgot to add - the CC jersey will be accompanying me- I would love it if someone can take it off my hands to get it moving again.

You still got that? You had in back in January! If CC was bigger here, id take it across the atlantic when i come to visit in December. Hopefully i'll get to see you guys then, although i'm not sure what i'll be riding. Not sure i'd be able to keep up with you guys on my old mountain bike, but then again, i'm going to decommission the ribble next month as i'm going to get a new frameset. Maybe ill take the Ribble frame home and do an emergency build with any of my dads left over parts.

Mark

You still got that? You had in back in January! If CC was bigger here, id take it across the atlantic when i come to visit in December. Hopefully i'll get to see you guys then, although i'm not sure what i'll be riding. Not sure i'd be able to keep up with you guys on my old mountain bike, but then again, i'm going to decommission the ribble next month as i'm going to get a new frameset. Maybe ill take the Ribble frame home and do an emergency build with any of my dads left over parts.

Mark

Mark

If you want to find a home for that frame just let me know ! , hope you are well

Top Bottom