Solar panels….?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kipster

Guru
We are in wales fossy…….

Well the positive is with the rain you'll get the panels will stay clean ^_^

Milkfloat

An Peanut
All finished…….just need to set-up the growatt monitoring app now.

If you are like me you are monitoring and tweaking continually. Fingers crossed that once Octopus finally confirm that my export is being paid that I can simply leave it on one setting.

irw

Quadricyclist
All done!
320A4521-3952-4AB7-A685-0F5DA7883400.jpeg

5425D97A-1B19-415C-B1CE-ABDB4BDA65B5.jpeg

Not quite sure why the second one came out so dark...literally took it two minutes after the first!

Just waiting for them to do the necessary behind the scenes stuff to get the app working now!

CXRAndy

Guru
You're taking a picture into the sun direction. Everything is will be darker due to iris closing more. You could edit and over expose the photo settings

D

Deleted member 26715

Don't believe everything the Shineapp tells you, it's not the best but gives a good all round view, sort of.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Don't believe everything the Shineapp tells you, it's not the best but gives a good all round view, sort of.

yeh i notice already its different to what my smart meter is telling me, but it will help to give me a view of what's happening.

I'm thinking of setting the app up on my spare tablet and having it downstairs in the kitchen, so i can see what's happening when using cooker, washing machine etc etc

kipster

Guru
yeh i notice already its different to what my smart meter is telling me, but it will help to give me a view of what's happening.

I'm thinking of setting the app up on my spare tablet and having it downstairs in the kitchen, so i can see what's happening when using cooker, washing machine etc etc

The data only updates every 5 minutes so I find it's not all that helpful for what's happening realtime

D

Deleted member 26715

I'm trying to work out if it would now be cost effective to get a 2nd battery, I can see a single battery being fine during the summer months, but going forward now the battery is getting 100% charged during the day but being drained quite a bit whilst the evening meal is being cooked, which then does not have time to recover as the sun has already gone down.

Top Bottom