Solar panels….?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Hope it goes well - let us know!

Just in time for winter as well!:laugh:

Scrap that….they have broken down on the motorway to get here tonight for early start. Need to re-schedule. Got an email at 8:15

D

Deleted member 26715

Scrap that….they have broken down on the motorway to get here tonight for early start. Need to re-schedule. Got an email at 8:15
They've looked at the forecast!
I was due to ride the Mawddach Trail tomorrow & it looks like it's rain all day & then 50mph winds Wednesday

Alex321

Guru
I was due to ride the Mawddach Trail tomorrow & it looks like it's rain all day & then 50mph winds Wednesday

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to Wednesday's commute. Not forecast quite as windy as that here, but still winds of 30-50Km/h and 90% chance of rain.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me

Rain only forecast for after 1pm tmrw here…..panels would have been fitted by then

Hebe

getting better all the time
Our panels were due to arrive with the installers today. Not heard anything. The original, very optimistic installation date was the first week in July.

kipster

Guru
I'm getting paid, well octopus are recording my output but no actual credit yet.

It's odd though, my meter is saying much more exported than my inverter, about 60% more.

I'm away from home at the moment so can't read them both and note down the values, but one of them is wrong!

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I'm getting paid, well octopus are recording my output but no actual credit yet.

It's odd though, my meter is saying much more exported than my inverter, about 60% more.

I'm away from home at the moment so can't read them both and note down the values, but one of them is wrong!

Looks like I still have one stage to go. Been on this stage for over a week.
1664987497132.png

I have just got confirmation from EDF that they now have everything they need to start paying my SEG
Quite impressed that, in spite of a delay of over 6 weeks from applying for it, they are paying based on the original reading I gave them when I applied
Not so impressed that the cost in phone calls - mostly listening to the same 'hold' music is probably more than I have gained from the SEG in that time!!!

BTW - if anyone needs SEG from EDF - you need to ring them on 0333 0079007 JUST after 10a.m. when the lines open - after that you get stuck in a queue for a LONG time
and taking up the "send us an email" option is the same as not bothering to ring in the first place!

Top Bottom