Show us your.......newbie progress! [4 Sep 2012 - 4 Oct 2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldcoast

Haven't got a chance of doing that many miles, so why does my finger keep hovering over the join button lol

RWright

Guru
I'll sign up but it probably a little far for me, mind once everyone has moved in I might be out a lot more well an extra hr or so on current figures that would up my mileage to about 40 miles a day out as the current average for this year is 26miles (or just over 40Km Reece), also looking at year figures I am finally approaching 14mph avg (last year it was 13.1mph) only a small difference in weekly mileage of 113.45 (last year 113.99), I need to up that a little to make my target of 6,000 miles this year.
Though I have ridden 40% of the distance I did in the 6 months I was riding last year.

Maybe you will get the time, if not I have seen you do those distances without breaking a sweat. :smile:

Leescfc79

Über Member
Haven't got a chance of doing that many miles, so why does my finger keep hovering over the join button lol

I'm seriously tempted to try for the 25%, it would involve me doing the same amount of miles in a month that I've done since starting cyling but it will keep me motivated if the weathers not great

Maybe you will get the time, if not I have seen you do those distances without breaking a sweat. :smile:
Back in Oct/Nov, mind I did 537miles last month, and todays 35 miles was interesting if a little slow at one point a good 12 miles of the 2nd ride was into a slight headwind, which is why I picked up speed after 18 miles, a lot of up and down bits.
19mar-elev.JPG

I did 10 miles into Wakefield earlier.

Boon 51

Veteran
I'm keen to push the averages along too.
I was glad to do the 100k with only a tired bum and not a sore one and tired legs not sore legs as well.. my only concern was I used 2830 calories add to that my daily usage and that's a lot of calories to put back when you weight just 10st 2lbs..

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I'm keen to push the averages along too.
I was glad to do the 100k with only a tired bum and not a sore one and tired legs not sore legs as well.. my only concern was I used 2830 calories add to that my daily usage and that's a lot of calories to put back when you weight just 10st 2lbs..

Bloomin heck..........you are a racing whippet. You will be powering up these Spanish hills in no time :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom