Questions you'd like answering, regardless of how trivial they may seem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
With 90% of the world population being right handed, how come only 30 percent of cars are right hand drive?

I wonder what percent of that 30 percent are in the UK? Without looking it up I'd guess 93 percent. 🤔

Jameshow

Veteran
Why does the m62 west of Manchester have some really bad ridges?

Why does my van running in engine service mode ATM have much better mpg than normal?!🤣

Gwylan

Veteran
What's this "cash back" deal on my credit card?
I borrow their money for a month, pay them back and they pay me?

Its reached an appreciable number this month.

What is it?
Or is it just "the economy, stupid!"
Suppose I must have signed up for it.

We are lucky, spend and settle up each month.
We also keep a very low balance in the related current account but put money into a better paying current account.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Has What3words rendered treasure maps obsolete?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Why the feck does FB keep suggesting David Gilmour related pages for me? I've never mentioned him online (until now), not bought anything related to him online and barely even utter his or his former bands name for my phone to hear. No matter how many DG pages I permanently hide from my feed, FB suggests and different DG fan page... every day for months I'm being forced to look at his ugly mug! :cursing:

Badger_Boom

Veteran
Why the feck does FB keep suggesting David Gilmour related pages for me? I've never mentioned him online (until now), not bought anything related to him online and barely even utter his or his former bands name for my phone to hear. No matter how many DG pages I permanently hide from my feed, FB suggests and different DG fan page... every day for months I'm being forced to look at his ugly mug! :cursing:

He seems to be having a bit of a social media push to sell his new album and forthcoming tour.

Some say that the algorithm can be counteracted if you mention Roger Waters three times.

Top Bottom