Post a lie about the poster above.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ExBrit

Über Member
MDB used to try and create a rumour that he was Top Gear's Stig, unfortunately for him though he was outed when someone pointed out that he's failed his driving test 35 times.

Judging from how Stig drives, so has he. I totally believe MDB and Stig are the same person because I've never seen them both at the same time. Or ever even. On the other hand stephec tried to start a rumour that he isn't Jeremy Clarkson, but it hasn't got traction either.

Rocky

Hello decadence
R stands for racing……that's exactly what ExB thought too before shifting the gear on his car to R at 120 mph

ExBrit

Über Member
Stephec, being a vegan, has the license place [I❤️TOFU] and cannot understand why so many men follow them home. That's actually a valid license plate in California, but for some reason they won't let anyone have it.

Rocky

Hello decadence
ExB’s number plate is BE11 END…….he can’t understand why everyone giggles as he drives by

stephec

Squire
Rocky only eats baked beans when he visits friends who have a dog, the poor dog can't understand why he's always getting shouted at for nothing.

Top Bottom