Post a lie about the poster above.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
RZ never ever tired of telling people that last year was called 'Desmond'.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
RZ has been stocking up on a month's worth of French wine and cheese just so he can immerse himself in watching every single second of Chris Boardman presenting le Tour.

He's also got it all on record so he can watch repeatedly and is armed with several notebooks to take transcripts of everything. EVERYTHING!

Just be careful with the wine though, otherwise you might get some 'Rogisms'.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
^^ Definitely not true as I can't stand the theme music, the adverts, and I suspect the riders are all on drugs anyway.

Mad Doug tells everyone he rode the Etape. What he actually did was a 10km prologue course, on an e-bike.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
^^ Definitely not true as I can't stand the theme music, the adverts, and I suspect the riders are all on drugs anyway.

Mad Doug tells everyone he rode the Etape. What he actually did was a 10km prologue course, on an e-bike.

It was an e - tandem... Powered by someone else, actually!

Anyway, RZ can't even ride a bike, his entire presence on here is a lie.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Doug has just set up a new gym.

He's got 25 of his friends to walk around his locality knocking on doors, speaking to residents, to promote it. I hear his friends can be quite pushy when getting their message across.

He's calling the new business Jehovah's Fitness.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Speicher was Captain Birdseye before becoming an admiral.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
ExBrit thought a fluffer was someone who plumped up the pillows in hotel rooms, and got a nasty shock on his first day in the Bolton Britannia*.

*the set for "Northern And Rough, Part III"

Top Bottom