Post a lie about the poster above.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Speicher has found a biscuit that she absolutely loves, it's a 2m version of the pink panther wafers.

The trouble is that she can only find them in one shop in Inverness, she goes up there at least once a month and stocks up though as she says that they're worth travelling a long wafer.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Speicher has found a biscuit that she absolutely loves, it's a 2m version of the pink panther wafers.

The trouble is that she can only find them in one shop in Inverness, she goes up there at least once a month and stocks up though as she says that they're worth travelling a long wafer.

Stephec travels to the Biscuit Isles off the west coast of Ireland to procure his favourites.

stephec

Squire
RZ always uses a saddle with a cut out, he says it's essential due to the amount of baked beans that he eats.

All uphill

Still rolling along
Rocky is very creative and has invented a new sport. It's like golf but played with tennis rackets. It's called Glennis.

His score on the first hole, playing with Doug, was 15-love.

Next he wants to try tennis played with golf clubs and balls.

Speicher

Vice Admiral

Sorry, that should have been.....wouldn't want to play a round with Doug, because he is far too good at golf.

Funny story this, tho I may have told it before.

I was on holiday in the Isle of Wight, and in the evenings (it was the middle of summer) the hotel organised some informal games for guests to join in if they liked the idea.

One evening it was pitch and putt on an 18 hole course. I usually rely on "Beginner's Luck" for this, but admit to doing much better than my opponent on the first nine holes. My opponent then decided he needed to improve his game significantly if he wanted to win.

He did win, but it was close!

What is so funny about that, I hear you ask. My opponent was Mr Faldo, aka the father of Nick Faldo. :laugh:

Top Bottom