Post a lie about the poster above.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Mad Doug will be Ice Cold In Alex as soon as he's Dunkirk.

RZ knows It'll be after I've Dunrobin, Dunbarton and Dundee, too!

Rocky

Hello decadence
What Doug wanted to say was that the term dun comes from Irish dún or Scottish Gaelic dùn (meaning "fort"), and is cognate with Old Welsh din (whence Welsh dinas "city" comes). In certain instances, place-names containing Dun- or similar in Northern England and Southern Scotland, may be derived from a Brittonic cognate of the Welsh form din. In this region, substitution of the Brittonic form by the Gaelic equivalent may have been widespread in toponyms. The Dacian dava (hill fort) is probably etymologically cognate.........or some such bollox

(Copied from Wikipedia - well most of it, but not the bollox comment obvs)

ExBrit

Über Member
Rocky's fart started it.

ExBrit

Über Member
Hitler only entered Poland on that fateful day in 1939 because EB had farted whilst they were on the border and Adolph escaped a bit too enthusiastically.

It's time for the truth to be told. Adolf Hitler, Władysław Raczkiewicz, and I were talking together in the ballroom at the Sejm when I let lose a silent but violent beauty - Olympic quality. Hitler blamed Władysław and the rest is history. Sorry.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
WW2 started because Speicher decided to play a game of "Tommy's Out!" in the Reichstag.

They eventually found it in Hitler's favourite "Österreich - kein Känguru" mug and he went absolutely nuts.

stephec

Squire
RZ has Hitler's missing ball that disappeared from the Albert Hall in 1948, rumour has it that his dad sneaked it into his tool box whilst he was repairing a light switch.

Top Bottom