Post a lie about the poster above.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Andy's friend tried to annoy him with incessant bird puns.......So Andy retaliated with a few of his own. Toucan play at that game.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Rocky recently developed an intense interest in all things avian, especially raptors. So much so, that he has a drawer full of Teat Owls in his kitchen.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Andy was thrown off a Jet2 charter flight for singing along every time that bloody "Hold My Hand" song came over the tannoy.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Rocky still hosts Tupperware parties, complete with fondue, cheese and pineapple/onion on sticks, Tudor crisps, Matteus Rosé, Blue Nun or Babycham and some Watneys or Double Diamond, depending on what's available.

... Oh no, wait, that's just him with his packed lunch when out and about.

Last edited:

Rocky

Hello decadence
At least Doug recognises me for the gourmet diner that I am.

Doug has a device in his kitchen which makes really good smoothies and makes him think heaven is a place on earth. I think it’s called Blender Carlisle.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
At least Doug recognises me for the gourmet diner that I am.

Doug has a device in his kitchen which makes really good smoothies and makes him think heaven is a place on earth. I think it’s called Blender Carlisle.

1681287711331.gif

Rocky

Hello decadence
Doug was in the first episode of Neighbours but they sacked him because somehow he didn’t fit with the signature tune

Neighbours,
Everybody needs good neighbours
Just a friendly wave each morning
Helps to make a better day…

(He’s such a grumpy git)

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Stephec like to think he has a way with words, but to say he comes out with utter gibberish is closer to home.

Top Bottom