Post a lie about the poster above.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Doug has a hardcore 'Snap' addiction. He's even started snorting speed for it.

SNAP :laugh::laugh:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Rocky has now been released without charge. He was given a Caution after his illicit proclivities at the local Bowling Club.

Yes, Rocky bowling is an outdoor pursuit, I agree. But Mrs Blenkinsop-Caruthers Smythe was very discombobulated by the events of that afternoon. Pursuing her around the green was not the done thing.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Rog went totally bald but he still carries his old comb everywhere with him in his pocket…

He just can’t part with it.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Doug cultivates a centre parting in his chest hair. It's difficult when he only has seven hairs in that area. It would be much simpler with his nose hairs, but they are naturally parted.
Actually, I used to shave my chest, along with a certain other... Ruder, area, to be that smooth young guy for other (usually older) men to play with! ☺️😆
Uppers has a back, sack and crack on the first Saturday of every month.
Like I say, see above! 😆
Rog went totally bald but he still carries his old comb everywhere with him in his pocket…

He just can’t part with it.
Using a Rizzla paper, Rocky regularly busks by playing his comb.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Doug spent many weeks on a game show. He was so successful he came back week after week. Eventually he was beaten by the world’s cleverest man, Uppers.

The show was very thoughtful when he finally lost and gave him a lovely parting gift. It was a comb.

Top Bottom