Post a lie about the poster above.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Talking of Post Offices, I thought I'd let everyone see a DM conversation Doug and I had earlier today.

Doug: "I gave the postman a big shock today - I went to the door without any clothes on."

Rocky: "Surely he has seen stuff like that before."

Doug: "Yes, but what really surprised him was that I knew where he lived."

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
It wasn't his birthday or his anniversary or any special occasion but Rocky just had to buy one of these racks for himself
1692459517393.jpeg

Rocky

Hello decadence
It wasn't his birthday or his anniversary or any special occasion but Rocky just had to buy one of these racks for himself
View attachment 703189

26 knows I've sent it back because my Sauvignon blanc had started to steam........

Rocky

Hello decadence
Not many people know that Steph's surname is Spiggott and he once went to Doug's casting agency to apply for a role playing Tarzan. What many also don't know is that Steph only has one leg. Anyway, what follows is Doug and Steph's discussion:

Doug: Mr Spiggott – you are, I believe, auditioning for the part of Tarzan.
Steph Spiggott: Right.
Doug: Now Mr Spiggott, I couldn't help noticing – almost at once – that you are a one-legged person.
Steph: You noticed that?
Doug: I noticed that, Mr Spiggott. When you have been in the business as long as I have, you come to notice these little things almost instinctively.

Doug: Need I say with over much emphasis that it is in the leg division that you are deficient.
Steph: The leg division?
Doug: Yes, the leg division, Mr Spiggott. You are deficient in it to the tune of one. Your right leg, I like. I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role. That's what I said when I saw you come in. I said, "A lovely leg for the role". I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is – neither have you.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Rocky's entire moral compass stems from the little bits at the end of "Tarzan - Lord of the Jungle" where cartoon Tarzan breaks the fourth wall and tells kids not to stab each other or take drugs.

Top Bottom