Olympic Cycling - SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Just watched that Carlin incident. What a dick. Embarrassing that he got bronze.

It wasn't deliberate they said on Eurosport:banghead:

It might not have been deliberate - but it was a major error - apparently he was already on a warning.
The guy who came 4th must be fuming ...to make it even worse ...if I understood correctly there was a review for a DQ in the final race.

6.58 Womens sprint. No later cycling listed

https://olympics.com/en/paris-2024/schedule/8-august

Was that shown on TV ?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
It might not have been deliberate - but it was a major error - apparently he was already on a warning.
The guy who came 4th must be fuming ...to make it even worse ...if I understood correctly there was a review for a DQ in the final race.

He claims it was because the front and rear tyres are different. The rear is more grippy and the front is more skiddy.
And he turned to hard.

He claims it was because the front and rear tyres are different. The rear is more grippy and the front is more skiddy.
And he turned to hard.

Never ridden track - so I wouldn't know. I d still be fuming if I were the guy who finished 4th.

Apologies https://olympics.com/en/paris-2024/schedule/9-august, still 6.58 last cycling event

Tomorrow is 4pm - 6.21pm last event start
Sunday is 10am - 12.56pm last event start

No need to apologize.

I think I will just catch the highlights from now on😄😄😄

Who won the women's sprint final ? - I'm sure Eurosport said they would go back to it - but don't think they did ...

Can't find any results on line either

Last edited:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I have enormous respect for the people who officiate the long track events - points, scratch, Madison and the like. How the hell do they keep tabs on who has gained a lap, who has been lapped and how many times, where the back of the group is.

In the men's points at the end of the omnium there was a whistle to signal someone or other being eliminated for being lapped too many times. I mean ... who's tracking all those things?

Top Bottom