Olympic Cycling - SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Japan have fitted the chain on the left side of all their track bikes to gain more track speed.
Could it catch on?

It's been done before I think. The Aussies or the US I think

Alex321

Guru
Japan have fitted the chain on the left side of all their track bikes to gain more track speed.
Could it catch on?
They mentioned in commentary yesterday that a few were doing it, but I cvan't actually fid any details suggesting anybody but Japan are at these games.

The US have done it before, but aren't doing it this time.

They mentioned in commentary yesterday that a few were doing it, but I cvan't actually fid any details suggesting anybody but Japan are at these games.

The US have done it before, but aren't doing it this time.

The Secret Squirrel Club at Team GB looked into this. Rather than go to the extent of making the equipment and a special frame - they just had someone ride his normal track bike in the opposite direction on the track. They found no differences so they didn't pursue it.

Oh - someone's already said this. Sorry.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
GB men get silver. I don’t think they would have got gold even without the big incident when the GB rider fell off his saddle at full speed. How did he stay upright?

Adam4868

Guru
That was so Ethan Hayter 😁
Chapeau for staying on the bike though....that looked like hard work ! I'm going for would of been gold without the saddle mishap.

Top Bottom