Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've just polished my shoes.

My new tin of shoe polish has a label advising me not to eat it. Glad we cleared that up. I thought it was something to spread on your toast!
And to prevent people from polishing their shoes with liquorice they've given equally clear instructions.
61fPJDACCtL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I've just polished my shoes.

My new tin of shoe polish has a label advising me not to eat it. Glad we cleared that up. I thought it was something to spread on your toast!

Is the shoe polish laced with poison? How long will the effects Last? Your tongue could go black.

postman

Squire
Postman has just finished cleaning the two downstairs rooms.that is it now for at least six weeks.Mrs P will have no time.I have also said i am not going to Goosnargh in November.I am not going to sit for 65 miles two weeks after surgery.Plus i am not sleeping in a crappy bed.Me myself i come first now,end of.

Mike_P

Guru
An hour including a coffee break to change the washer circuit switch. The new one was an expensive MK one which had the benefit of all the connections being in one single row rather than all over the place that cheaper ones have.
Still overcast and no sign of the sun that was forecast to appear around 10.

Last edited:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I’m gonna need a bigger table

View attachment 749771
LmpwZw.jpg

QT0.jpg
anBlZw.jpg
YWY0N2QzMzkxZGZm.jpg

Last edited:

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Alarm clock went mad in the middle of the night. I looked at it & the hours were counting rapidly. Pressed a few buttons which seemed to restore normality but it didn't go off at the appropriate time. Thus Cassie's walk was an hour late.

Removed my parents Roberts R9919, gave it a clean, it deigned to to connect to MSF & set itself & alarms set. So should all be set to wake tomorrow.

Top Bottom