Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cycling has been watched. Time to just pop downstairs to sort a few remaining bits for tomorrow, then it's bath and bed, as I've got to be up at cat show o'clock.

The "sell me on cats thread is getting markedly depressing.

Nunnight one and all xxx :hello:

Gwylan

Veteran
Today's 73 plate truck has 21
1843 kilometres on the odometer and has taken me, through the fog, to St Albans.

I was quite well paid to sit in an office in St Albans a long time ago. The company was chaotic and doomed. I only found out when I saw the first months accounts.

Memories include a bakery with fantastic Belgian buns.
There was also a very dodgy pub, where we used to hide from the clueless MD.
The star turn was the guy in greasy overalls who sold MOT certificates from a corner table.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It depends. If they come from Yorkshire...

I'm from Yorkshire and I've just got a new card for someone else's account. It's a power of attorney card. This means I can spend another person's money. I activated the card buying 2 pints of beer a couple of days ago. One for me and one for my brother, who's still waiting to get his PoA status sorted.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
What a cracking day weather wise. Shopping by bike in a short sleeved top and taking it very easy to enjoy the warmth & sunshine. Enough time when I got home to steam mop the kitchen floor and have it dry quickly with the back door open.
I now have the hotel bookings to go wti the gig tickets purchased this morning and food has been prepared for Saturday & Sunday's outings.
Finally R.I.P. to one of my last pairs of Ronhill Bikesters - when putting them away after washing I noticed that they were allowing a bit more ventilation where you don't want ventilation in the cold weather.

Top Bottom