Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Working day and week completed

Mike_P

Guru
Sunny and the washing hung out for once in plenty of time for WAH. Lunchtime and a walk to Tool Station for a new switch for the washer spur. By 4 the sun had vanished and the clouds building so the washing dragged in and the ebike had a surprise Friday visit to Waitrose. Milk was running low and I had a 50p voucher.
Roads were a bit manic in places on the return. I resorted to a rarely used cycle path and rare use homebound of another. Started to spot as I approached home and once indoors it came down heavily.
Car keys are playing hide and seek, literally if the tile tracker is to be believed as it claims to have located them a few minutes ago but not now.

Last edited:
It's been a mostly sunny day here chez casa Reynard after a very foggy start.

Slept OK-ish, but still tired. Not nearly as snotty as yesterday, but still a bit chesty. Other than finishing packing for tomorrow, I have not done very much of anything. Resting up is the best I can do.

I am now sitting and watching the cycling. A very entertaining points race.

Hope you enjoy the FF Festival @Jenkins

oldwheels

Legendary Member
The worst weather day we have had in ages with torrential rain and gales.
Some ferry cancellations in the afternoon.
Text that there will be no bus service Tobermory/Craignure tomorrow due to roadworks which no doubt caused some panic as half an hour later another text saying road works cancelled so buses are running as timetabled.

There is an art in producing surveys to give the desired result.
The rally bunch have produced one which is designed to show everyone loves them.
Not playing.

Top Bottom