Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Back at work, can't beat getting up at 4.30 am on a Sunday to be paid double time. Literally on my hands and knees with knee pads and gas mask painting floors

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Overcast morning but still dry and windless as I look out at Loch Etive swirling gently back out to sea. A few seagull passing.
I wonder if ones coming in from seaward and those going out great each other in passing?

There is so much traffic leaving Mull today that all vehicles going by Fishnish are diverted down a forest road normally locked off. This is because otherwise they just block the road for oncoming traffic. This happened to me as I was coming back to Mull after my wife died and her funeral had to be delayed because of the rally. Coming off the ferry traffic could not move as they blocked the road and simply refused to move over. Threats to scrape past eventually worked as I had big steel bumpers.
At least somebody hopes to make some money off them as the Fishnish food bar is fully stocked up and open from 6AM this morning.
No idea what to do today apart from packing ready for an early departure tomorrow.
I could get the trike out for a run but feeling a bit lackadaisical.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
First cuppa went down well
No ride this morning as didn't wake up till 7.45 am
No blue sky yet

Sunday is my normal ride day and I try to be on the road for 8.15 when I get out. I could have rode yesterday afternoon maybe but Mrs CK decided she wanted to walk around IKEA , at least I got to how a mooch around decathlon whilst she went into next

Top Bottom