Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I set off early to drive round to my friend's garage with my tools and a long piece of angle iron ready to weld up a chap's van. The man had been pestering me to do his van before it's MOT. This week I have been doing some welding for my friend before I took my welder away. I told the chap that I wouldn't be able to do the welding from his house if it was wet. Yesterday my friend suggested that we could use his garage to do the welding of the van in. Checked the size of his garage and the size of the van. It would fit and it would be much better welding there than out in the open. We arranged to meet at 10. Oh! I forgot to mention that my friend had arranged with his neighbour to store his 3 motorcycles in their garage to make room. I helped him move them this morning. We had a look at the rusty area below the sliding door runner. The chap asked if it would be ready this evening! We said no! Possibly Saturday evening. He decided that he would repair it himself saying that it wasn't structural. My friend and I believe that it will be an MOT failure as it forms part of the door anchorage.
We will see.

Top Bottom