Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
We booked to see our granddaughter in Cinderella at the derngate

Grandson usually goes there with school, hence my choice of The Deco.. 👍

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from Suffolk where it's been a grey and uninspiring start to the day. A new pack of coffee filter papers has been opened so coffee has been had. There's a load of washing currently on the go and that's the sum total of today's efforts so far. Probably won't be doing anything energetic today - either a slow pootle or a short walk depending on what I can be bothered doing later.

tom73

Guru
Another nice day on there cards , gym off day so went on on an early morning walk. A quick trip into town and time to peg out yet more washing. How Mrs 73 can end up filling the washing basket for only only a weekend away I don't know.
Charlies been out and looks to have just about finished his breakfast. Better do battle with his meds in a bit, then he can have his morning treat.
Not sure what the rest of there day holds, Mrs 73 is on a extra long shift and be late back. So wont see her till the morning if we don't miss each other on the way out.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Following on from me not feeling well and having tests I have now got a memory test coming up. Along with the letter came from for my wife to fill in. Some of the questions are a bit OTT. Can I dress myself? Can I go shopping? Well it has been a long time now as COVID messed things up. I've never been very good at it . The race between the cashier and you trying to pack things away tended to terrify me. I just bought a handful of stuff and rammed it in. The new self service tills I totally avoid. I'm not employed by them!

I find most shops impossible to tolerate. Too much noise, bright lights, people rushing everywhere with no consideration for others. The last time I was in a big supermarket was in 2006! It was too much for me.

I think it is because I was "forced" into a pace set by other people. I now know that my brain works in a different way to most other people.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I will be getting my Covid jab later today, at the very end of the session at the GP surgery. Flu jab is next week to hopefully avoid feeling so ill for a few weeks.

tom73

Guru
I find most shops impossible to tolerate. Too much noise, bright lights, people rushing everywhere with no consideration for others. The last time I was in a big supermarket was in 2006! It was too much for me.

I think it is because I was "forced" into a pace set by other people. I now know that my brain works in a different way to most other people.

Same with me they fry my autistic mind so I go early in out done, now with self service tills even better.

pawl

Legendary Member
Yep a guy I know over in Enderby had a Wolfhound called 'Clancy', he was like a pit pony. Also when my GSD was about 9 months old we met a guy with one on the park it was the only dog that made my Sabor look like a puppy.

When I lived in Broughton Astley a lady a few doors away bred Pyrenean mountain dogs.they were big beasts but very gentle

pawl

Legendary Member
I will be getting my Covid jab later today, at the very end of the session at the GP surgery. Flu jab is next week to hopefully avoid feeling so ill for a few weeks.

Had both at the same time yesterday covid in the left flu in the right arm.Felt rough this morning Took twoParacetamol symptoms are improving.MrsP only had aches in both arms .Fine this morning.

Top Bottom