Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
A45 has been travelled for the second time today and not to be done again today.
About to go and make an evening cuppa

Sorry folks, I've been stuck in bed for the last week and a bit with a virus of some kind. I thought it was sinusitis, but the symptoms pointed more to tonsillitis. Either way, my face and neck inflated like Harry Potter's Aunt Marge, I couldn't sleep thanks to the pain, and eating was a bit of a no-no. So yeah...

I'm back to being compos mentis and human, but am feeling very fragile.

Madam Lexi has been the most excellent nurse, only leaving my side to eat and to use the tray.

Hopefully normal service is now resumed. Thanks ever so much for the kind words and thoughts xxx :hugs:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
A hot chocolate has just been made

While it was still wet this morning I managed to get the haircut done, car back moved back to its normal place (where it will probably not move from for almost 2 weeks) wheelie bin retrieved and some general faffing around done. The rain did eventually stop early afternoon, but by then I'd already purchased the return rail tickets and so went off and had a few hours out with some reading material, a pub lunch and a couple of beers.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Sorry folks, I've been stuck in bed for the last week and a bit with a virus of some kind. I thought it was sinusitis, but the symptoms pointed more to tonsillitis. Either way, my face and neck inflated like Harry Potter's Aunt Marge, I couldn't sleep thanks to the pain, and eating was a bit of a no-no. So yeah...

I'm back to being compos mentis and human, but am feeling very fragile.

Madam Lexi has been the most excellent nurse, only leaving my side to eat and to use the tray.

Hopefully normal service is now resumed. Thanks ever so much for the kind words and thoughts xxx :hugs:

Welcome back to whatever passes for normality round here and take it easy.

Top Bottom