Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dicko

Guru
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-505
U-505 is in the museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, in a replica sub pen. It used to be outside, when I was ein kinder and was taken to see it. First maritime capture of an active war vessel in about 100 years for The Navy. I can always hop a train into the city if you need detail information for modeling. That will be a very big model.

Thank you for that information we have always liked to visit Chicago and Buffalo NY to see the USS The Sullivans another model warship I built in the 50s. Unfortunately we are in Vancouver this April coming but next year perhaps?

dicko

Guru
Raining again here so got my bike out to finish it off.

IMG_4119.jpeg

postman

Squire
Stuck in a wet miserable Goosnargh. Mrs P has took her dad to the stroke clinic.I have changed his ɓed and replaced two battery operated smoke alarms.this is what is now getting me down.everytime we come here there is always a piggin job.one day I am going to flip,and let rip.there are two other blokes in this family and they have done sweet fa in thirty four years.i truly don't want to set foot in Goosnargh anymore.best thing about today we are going out for a pub meal.its only at the top of the street.

tom73

Guru
Early morning walk to gym in the heavy rain , walk home in the heavy rain and it's been raining ever since. Doing to have drag out the house work or I will be well into cabin fever. It's turned cold too think a thicker jumper is calling the heating is not going on just yet.

Top Bottom