Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Last night I noticed that the water in the sink was getting slow to drain so this morning I've cleaned the gunge & yuk from the plughole.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
No sun visible this morning because of high cloud cover. Cold NE wind as well but still dry and forecast to stay that way.

Another day of nothing planned.
Today the bank ATM may get fixed but no point in going to look until tomorrow.
The searches report on the ferry have excited a lot of interest and nobody seems to object.
My remark about the guy who smuggled jerry cans of petrol has another friend wanting more detail which I am certainly not giving out in public but I may tell him the next time I meet him.
Being a Mull native he hs a very distinctive accent so if he phones me I can certainly ID him accurately.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_5539.JPG

DSC_5535.JPG

T'other days ride down Sustrans 6 was a bit damp.. I might head there this afternoon to check if the water is 6' deep under the bridge.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from Suffolk where it's a mixture of cloud & sunshine overhead and a bit soggy underfoot after rain yesterday evening and overnight.

Coffee has been had along with a banana and a biscuit as a pre-breakfast appetiser. With nothing better to do and if it stays dry, I may make today the walk into town for a free hot drink day.

tom73

Guru
Heavy rain over night so a damp misty old morning but dry so at least I stayed dry on trip out and back to the gym.
A dry trip to town so it's all good, rain is looking like it's on the way so this washing will have to go on the airer.
Just finished cleaning the bathroom so now time a rest up and :cuppa:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom