Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
There's been a bit of a chill in the air today - first time back in longs rather than shorts on the bike for a long time. It's also been raining here for the past hour or so.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm up. It's slightly mizzly outside. Not sure what to have for breakfast.

This time yesterday on my way home from a local meeting. Got within sight of the house and that was it 'til after 9pm. Came too wondering where all the blood on the floor had come from. Hand on head check showed it where.
Evening and first part of the morning spent on my way too, and in an A&E. Got home later and found blood all over the kitchen. I thought it was only on the floor, the worst of which I cleaned up before leaving.

No recollection of getting home, changing or even all the walk to the bus stop afterwards. I can remember walking out the door and locking it, walking down the path and the first few yards, but that's it. Remember stepping onto the bus, but not waiting for it. Driver alarmed at the amount of blood. Offered to call an ambulance, and wait until it there, but I was walking wounded and able to get there. Or so I thought. He radioed in asking for advice and they had an Ambulance called when we got to the bus station. A wait for it was required, but there were worse than me out there.

Oh dear ! I hope it's sorted and you are getting better.

Morning.
I can see some blue sky and clouds at the moment. Mine you the clouds in the distance look like storm clouds.
Yesterday afternoon I had a spell with the fairies. I must have done too much. I had several naps trying to reset things. My breathing had slowed down but my blood pressure was fine. After several hours of taking things easy things righted themselves.

Top Bottom