Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Happy birthday, @tyred ! :birthday:

Thank you 😊

tyred

Legendary Member
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. It will be just another day like all the rest.

Another sunny morning on the perambulation. Now time to start another day's work.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I know it was a rotten summer but, we have Ring-neck Parrots living in a copse across the road from me!

They only squawk when they take off, land, see another parakeet, or are flying. That and when they're sitting perched in a tree.

Actually, a pair settled in a tree opposite me a while back. They make a rather cute noise when they're billing and cooing,

It is grey here. I will be going out soon with my friends on a ride. Trying to find things to wear is a bit awkward. I find that not much cycling gear gives you enough pockets. Wallet , house keys , phone, glasses so I tend to stick with jeans and a cycling jacket.

I tend to wear work clothes; work trousers tend to be loaded with pockets of different sizes, mostly with zips or Velcro. They're also designed to deal with a fairly tough work environment, so they can handle being used on a bike pretty well.

Top Bottom