Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Only one Advisory on MrsPete's car.. FNS tyre slightly perished due to it's age & lack of use. Just over 1,000 miles since last MOT.

We have a Jazz in the family as well and it's only done 1300 miles in the last year.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Did a ride via the lowest point in the country today.

https://www.greatfen.org.uk/about-great-fen/heritage/holme-fen-posts

IMG_0950.jpeg

Last edited:

tom73

Guru
The vet has phoned with Charlie's blood results, one of his markers is up but down on last two sets of bloods. All his other markers are still normal and the slight anaemia showing on his last set is now showing normal iron levels. So the vet has again said we are going to really well with him and he can now moved to 12 month bloods. :wahhey:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
long pants today, goodbye summer ;-(
View attachment 746002

Back into shorts round here despite the strong breeze.
Just under 8 miles walked this afternoon into Felixstowe, get free drink, then down to the seafront to have said drink while walking along the prom in the sunshine before turning for home.
Now time for a hot chocolate.

alicat

Squire
My mortgage has gone done following the BoE rate decrease - by [drum roll... ] £0.34!

Had a lovely luncheon of a roast beef & stilton sandwich, an apple, a nectarine and two :cuppa:

Picked the ripe tomatoes (about a kilo) and watered all the planters. Afterwards, I popped into town to try and accomplish the bits that were problematic yesterday, and to fill the car with fuel in advance of Friday's trip to Towcester.

The art shop (with the time to look) yielded the folder and board-backed envelope that I couldn't find in there yesterday, the little mobile phone repair kiosk in the Cloisters shopping centre turned up a case for my Motorola when the big phone shop on Market Street couldn't, and a 25p birthday card in Tesco provided a decent envelope for the greetings card that I made last week.

And while I was in Tesco, I had a mosey in the YS cabinets. After yesterday's slim pickings, I came home with two large packs of ham, a pack of Madam Lexi's favourite chicken, two balls of mozzarella, a chunk of Manchego, two camemberts, two caprices des dieux cheeses and three packets of petit beurre biskits. That's how it rolls!

Super was a tortilla with onions, sweet pepper and chorizo, new potatoes with butter and parsley, and a tomato salad.

Top Bottom