Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
- this was written by me in jest as a response to the jokey reference to "a loaf". No insult was intended.

@Speicher I understood it as such, no worries. It just nudged a memory of how I'd heard the word used.

I found it quite amusing because the speaker also said I was trying to give the impression I had everything under control. It had never occurred to me that I'd appear to have anything under control.

God help you.
Are you in the U.S.?

Canada. There’s a lot of the little stinkers in our area. With fall approaching our evening walk now finishes after dark, on the darker side streets we tend to walk in the middle of the street to avoid surprising one and when we get home we are noisy walking up the drive so we don’t meet our smelly friend.

We were cycling home from dinners at a friend’s place last Saturday night and had to take to the grass to avoid getting sprayed by a skunk crossing the path, I now know that off roading in the dark on a tandem is quite exciting.

A warm and sort of sunny day here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept well. Knee is still stiff. Morning was spent clearing paperwork, sorting out a shopping list and doing laundry. Madam Lexi is currently outside, guarding my trays of walnuts.

This afternoon I need to go into town to do some erranding. I need some envelopes, get a set of photo prints done, I need groceries from Tesco and if I have time, also pop into Aldi for a couple of bits. Might swing by the phone shop as I could do with a new case for my phone. I just hope they stock ones that will actually fit a Motorola - the ones for I-phones and samsungs don't fit without me needing to take a craft knife to them.

Anyways, it is time for luncheon.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Screenshot_20240917-142457~2.png

Hope you're not traversing the A45 at the moment @biggs682 !!

Top Bottom