Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
more good news, the DWP has made the demand for overpayment of benefits from last year for mini ck disability and carers allowance which they stopped after a phone consult which of course we disputed .Over £1000 !
Had to set up a payment pan over 6 years :sad:

I've had clients with similar issues. Fortunately, disability benefit can't be stopped very easily here, and certainly not because someone from the Job Center thinks they don't need it.

tom73

Guru
Another early start at the gym, no surprise to find both sides of the pavement out side full of parked cars. They can't be bothered to walk down from the the car park above the gym. But can be bothered to go to a gym. :wacko: No amount of gym work makes up for all the rest of the times they feel lazy.
A lovely sunny day so yet more washing and shorts and t-shirt day. Done a few light jobs round the house nothing really needed doing as I'm in front with the weeks house work. Right time to take Charlie out to enjoy a sunny walk and then feed him. Once that's all done be time for my early evening walk.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Cloudy all day but not too cold. Mostly indoors as I do not feel too bright today. Too much activity tends to have that effect nowadays.
Oban hospital seems to be keeping an eye on me as I got a summons to another outpatient appointment for no reason made known to me.
Two other mainland hospital appointments which is a problem as they are a week apart with a flu vaccination between which means two car trips if I can get sensible bookings. I could stay at my son's but don't want to push my luck having such accommodation by overstaying my welcome.
Rejigged my "hospital bag" which seems far too heavy.
We are threatened with a rerun of Balamory which many will not remember with fondness. Doors had to be kept locked and they were peering in windows where the doors were locked. Hordes of kids and parents many with pushchairs and at Craignure I remember seeing a large pile of folded pushchairs abandoned or forgotten.
Our local plod was a keen cyclist and had a police bike but had to stop cycling in uniform as he had tails of kids and parents following him.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I stayed at a house on the front in Tobermory. I thought I was booked in at the SYHA (also on the front) but, due to a confusion on their website, I was there on the wrong day. I ended up in a B&B in one of the 'Balamory' houses.
It was very purple, inside & out 😂

Daughter got clocked in the noggin when her smart board fell while she was teaching. got a little dizzy :wacko: but it passed. at the docs for observation now. 150 miles away, I can't run to her side & give her a treat & a hug like the old days when she got hurt :sad:
1726597237898.png

Top Bottom