Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a :cuppa: and an almond croissant.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm up. Lovely sunrise this morning. Dog's out in the garden doing both numbers.

DSC_5464.JPG

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Awake around 3.15 - 3.45 for some reason and was tempted to do a few miles but then the next thing is it's 6.35 so put the kettle on and no riding.

Whilst in the kitchen the primani bag we use to drop the small recyclable bits in has disappeared it was last seen hanging of the back gate after emptying the contents into the green recycling bin which is kerbside along with the garden waste brown bin.

Thankfully when I mentioned it to swmbo she didn't reply saying I need to take her to primani to replace it... phew what a relief

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Not raining but still a bit windy.
May head into Oban shortly to see if I can find anywhere to park and get a haircut.
Review the rest of the day's activities after that.

tyred

Legendary Member
Not a bad morning here although any heat seems to have disappeared. Very autumnal feeling.

My last day of work until Tuesday :wahhey:
Will be going to Islay tomorrow morning for a few days touring getting wet. Will go to spend tonight in the hostel at White Park Bay to avoid an early morning drive to Ballycastle.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a bright and sunny Suffolk where it's a bit cooler and less breezy than yesterday morning. Most of the morning so far has been spent enjoying the warmth of the duvet and a decent mug of coffee.

Today's only decision is whether to cut the grass this afternoon or leave it until tomorrow afternoon.

Top Bottom