Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Mixed day of rain and currently sunshine.
Calmac are putting out warnings of disruption due to high wind forecast. Nothing much here and I am supposed to be on the 1000 boat this morning so fingers crossed.

Gwylan

Veteran
Well it was cold! Scarcely abode 10°C after last week's 25°. Bit chilly.
25 km wander.
Defied the school run SUV's by making them stop when the lane wasn't wide enough to pass without dismounting.

Then theres the Amazon idiot. Every time I see that van it has more battle scars. Soon it will be barrow enough to pass between the gateposts.

Dripping fuel from the filler now. That cannot be good.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a sunny and breezy Suffolk. Bit of a chilly start to the day as the cold north westerly direction wind direction aims directly at the slightly open bedroom window.

Coffee has been had and I've had a text confirming that my new sofa will be delivered on the 24th of September. Must try to remember how I got the old one out of the living room last time (when the carpets were being done) to make way for it.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Second cuppa going down well

tom73

Guru
Bit of a back to front morning , all set for the gym this morning wake up to heavy rain and winds. So Made a decision to leave it and call it a rest day. Which it normally is but we've got the van going in for service and MOT tomorrow so need the morning clear.
So made a start on the days house work , come 8 it was looking a bit dryer. So thought right get off to the gym, turned out to be busy but was ok and a nice bunch.
So now resting up before having something to eat then will need to call into town. As Mrs 73 has given me a list of stuff she needs, inc posting mother out laws birthday card.
Hopefully the rain holds and the shine holds out be it still very windy.

Top Bottom