Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Georgie was in his cat cave when I came down this morning. He had a bit of a fuss , breakfast and gone out to play.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Currently dry but heavy rain is forecast for today.

We have a system here that if you phone the surgery at 0801 you can get an emergency appointment that day.
Leave it till 0802 and you have probably missed your chance so I phoned at 0801 but since it is not a life threatening situation I was persuaded it can wait till tomorrow. An ear sore which requires ointment only a GP can prescribe but I am off on Wednesday I hope so need it before I go.
Nothing particularly to do today.
The washing machine is on and the bedding needs changed and so another load to wash.

Mike_P

Guru
On the subject of puddings made an apple pie yesterday. Had finally found a recipe for gluten free pastry that holds together when you lift it. The solution seems to be it uses two large eggs, so the eggs in the box of mediums bought from Lidl last week were all previously weighed to identify the largest. Two were 63g which can be sold as either.

tyred

Legendary Member
Another lovely morning here on the perambulation. My nice wide pavement is nearly finished now. Hopefully they put up bollards to stop people parking on it.

I have a washing in to hopefully take advantage of the nice weather before it rains!

Now time for gainful employment. I am off Friday this week for a long weekend. :smile:

I'm up, may I go back down?

tom73

Guru
Another wet early morning walk to the gym, though not as bad yesterday's walk back. All passed over before my trip into town, so better get the washer on and see what happens. Either way it needs going, called into local Tescos still no fringes working. Turns out it's a big problem as it's all the back up ones are down too. So it looks like i'm calling town later for some milk.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a grey, damp and drizzly Suffolk. I think another pound needs to be put into the summer meter as the outside heating appears to be off as well.

Once I've had a second coffee, I think the rest of today will be mostly an indoors faffing about type of day.

Top Bottom