Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
@biggs682 What time was that storm last night? That was an absolutely mahoosive kaboom of thunder, wasn't it!

Around 4 am we only had 1 big clap and a second one about 4 elephants away 😄 and hardly any rain as our water butt is still empty.

Where as on my ride this morning I have seen big puddles and lots of fallen twigs etc etc out between little haughton , Hardingstone, Hackleton and Denton where as around Mears Ashby and here the roads are dry .

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from cloudy & breezy Suffolk where a slow morning of radio & coffee has been enjoyed. The forecast deluge failed to happen overnight with just a little light rain instead.

It's going to be a busy day just down the road in Felixstowe. There's a 10k run going on this morning on one side of town, then the Tour of Britain cycle race finishes on the other this afternoon, plus there's a few other bits such as an open air cinema & music to keep people entertained. I'll probably go out later this morning or early afternoon along the route of the last 5k of the race to see what's happening around the finish area before heading home to watch them from outside a pub as they speed through Trimley.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
A grey morning with no wind so far. Looks foggy eastwards but this top corner often escapes the worst of the weather.

Today we are told the last cruise liner of the season will appear to clutter up the street with gawkers.

Weird accounts some touroid give.
One lot came down from the camp site in the mountains above Tobermory to visit the whiskey place and liked the lovely smell of hops being brewed. :laugh:
A friend suggest it has been written by a computer programme.

Feeling a bit better after a good sleep aided by paracetamol.
On the health front I have bother with an arthritic knee which I have never so far as I remember mentioned recently on line. Why then am I suddenly deluged with adverts for knee supports?
Big Brother seems to have spies everywhere even if we do not know how they get information.

The Junior Spies. Look about for children in red neckerchiefs

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Raining 1st thing so the plan to ride was put on the back-burner for definite today as i was 50/50 anyway after crunching my knee the other day its still feels not perfect and looks a bit swollen so resting up and icing the joint .
Went with mrs ck to the crematorium to lay flowers on her brothers marker as he died 25 years ago in a car crash when a driver wiped him and his best mate out whist they were returning from a trip to see another mate down devon who was in the navy .

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Cooking session is nearly completed then a lunchtime stroll

Top Bottom