Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
looks like the beginning of a BLT

Not this time, just a BT

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Boy was it hot and humid in the Cambridge area this afternoon - I saw 30°C on the Garmin for a lot of the time. Not expecting it to be that warm I'd only taken a small drinks bottle and was nearly done in by the time I got back to the car. Haven't been as grateful for air conditioning as on the drive home for a long while.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
<yawn>

Right that's the rest of the bulbs planted, and just had time for a quick walk round the block. Before setting off to pick up Mrs 73 from the station. Turns out id need not rush Just had a message from her the train in front has broken down. So hers is stuck and about 10 mins late.
So time for another :cuppa: before I need to go.

Can we come round to watch you switch the bulbs on ? :whistle:

Morning.
It is looking grey and yeuky out.
I felt cold yesterday so I put my pullover on. In the evening I had my blanket on my legs.
Georgie eventually came in last night so I shut him in. He hadn't been in all day, not even for breakfast. I gave him a bit of my cod from yesterday's fish and chips. Later Georgie sat on the stool next to me and had ear and head rubs. I could hear him purring loudly . He eventually settled on my legs and went to sleep. He was there for well over an hour.
Georgie has had his breakfast and now gone out.

A friend and I have decided not to go on another long bus trip. We were both shattered when we got home. I seemed fine when I got off the bus a mile from home but the last mile just seemed to drag on and by the time I reached my front door I felt like collapsing. I haven't been feeling too well for the past few weeks. I was okay at Bournemouth but I suppose the adrenaline kept me going. The iron tablets seemed to work for a while but have now lost their edge.
This morning I am off to Bath R.U.H for a CT scan to try to find my brain.

Top Bottom