Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Today's 73 plate truck has 216672 kilometres on the odometer and has taken me to Hoddesdon. It's a but misty but quite mild..

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Another sunny day in prospect.
First time this year I start the day wearing shorts.
Probably have trike run somewhere but not decided whether to go for a short road run on a relatively smooth surface but probably too many cars or try a forest road which is a bit bumpy.
Washing machine is on so cannot go anywhere till that is finished.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a now bright and sunny Suffolk after a slightly misty start. The first coffee of the day has just been finished and the car is loaded with the old armchair and a few other bits ready to be taken to the tip in the next half hour. I'll do a bit of food shopping on the way back, get some diesel and then load a bike into the car and then I'm off to Cambridge for a few hours playing on the roads and cycleways.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Patient Transport, gah! Yesterday's 7pm discharge for my mother from hospital turned into a before 9pm discharge, rapidly followed by a from 9pm discharge. Gave up at midnight so they rang again at 1:50 this morning to say they now have an ambulance to bring her home. As I don't live there, I said let us all get some rest and rebook it for the morning. So they rang me again at 8am to say that they're rebooking now. She's still on the ward. And I'm 3/4 asleep after 2 mugs of coffee.

tom73

Guru
So early morning gym done, call into town done i've been sat clock watching for 10.00 GP appointment race.
Come 10 I was already logged in to the app and tapped book appointment. Not expecting anything 2 came up so booked one. Had text confirmed to my surprise its with the only Dr I now know who still work at the practice. Good job I can wait its not till the 20th.
I've checked back and now all appointments are gone.

Mike_P

Guru
Overcast with occasional sunny glimpses. Wet surfaces drying out. Washing hung out then into town using the ebike to get my new main glasses tightened, they keep slipping down. Whilst they were seeing to them I started emptying my rucksack of old glasses and their cases. Um.. tight fit in the recycling bin. Only after putting the first one did I realise it was the confidential paper bin:blush:

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
IMG_0526.jpeg

Top Bottom