Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
Just seen Mrs 73 off to her WI meeting , it's the 1st time a while her shifts have fallen right.
They are making terrarium's tonight.

classic33

Leg End Member
Another bright sunny day in prospect and I really mean to have a proper rest day.
Yesterday was supposed to be a rest day but turned out busy instead.
Not sure what to do as no point going down to the town which will be heaving. Looking out my window when I got up I could see another of these infernal cruise ships arriving.
Not been out the Glengorm way recently which is also getting busy but at least there is nice scenery.

Strange thing I noticed yesterday was no house sparrows to be seen. Normally there is a large flock which congregates in the bushes beside my front path. None to be seen this morning either.
Where have they all gone?
Capistrano!

I need to book a none urgent GP appointment been that long since I did
my doc often complains I only go see him when I'm sick :wacko:

tyred

Legendary Member
Orthopaedic surgeon appointment done and dusted and had to provide explanation for why I wasn't wearing a helmet for the 11,345,453rd. time. I really must purchase one of these helmets that protects your ankles from being run over by badly driven Citroens.

I've made up the time that I was out of work but I can't be bothered doing any more now. I'll do a few hours on Saturday morning to complete my OT quotient for the week and still maintain my half day tomorrow and I will escape for a decent length bike ride.
Just going to relax for the evening and catch up on a little writing.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I am pleased to report that the new armchair fulfils the afternoon nap requirements perfectly.

Now it's past the watershed, one thing I can post at last is that it's good to see some traditions haven't changed. There's a free to use activity park on Felixstowe seafront which includes a petanque court which didn't appear to have been used today as evidenced by the pair of large cock & balls that had been scraped into the loose surface :laugh:

Top Bottom