Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a bright, sunny and warm start to bank holiday Monday in Suffolk. Coffee has been had but I just can't get going this morning - possibly due to a poor night's sleep.

As I need to be at home this afternoon, I may go for a short circuit of Felixstowe by bike later this morning before the worst of the day trippers turn up and then give the grass a quick cut.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Camping for 7 nights. Managed to snap the ground anchor's screw section as the ground got tough, so the rest of it pulled out (12"). So bike is in the car boot at the moment. Got some spare screw in anchors (for bad weather) but they are too large for the security plate to fit over the top that I attach the locks to. There are a couple of trees behind the tent though.

Nice 32 mile ride of adjustments.
derailleur? brakes? seat post? attitude?

Bank holiday so mrs ck at work , kids just surfacing .
I have been doing some gloss painting the last couple of days so i have a bit of a fuzzy head so today will just be a bit of fettling on the bike .Shoulder a bit better so i am going to lay off the weights for a week at least .

after tweaking my shoulder body surfing in July, been laying off weight training too. just about ready to get back at it

Camping for 7 nights. Managed to snap the ground anchor's screw section as the ground got tough, so the rest of it pulled out (12"). So bike is in the car boot at the moment. Got some spare screw in anchors (for bad weather) but they are too large for the security plate to fit over the top that I attach the locks to. There are a couple of trees behind the tent though.

sorry, can't follow this. when you say ground anchor screw I'm picturing something that goes in the ground, that maybe holds a tent support cord? can't understand how that would affect the bike

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
is it as nice as the first 13?

Just as bumpy as..... 👍
Screenshot_20240826-112155~2.png

If you want to check out the Hamtun bus services, fill ya boots 😂

Top Bottom