Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
2k step walk completed
Dry with mostly fast moving fluffy clouds and damp underfoot.
First cuppa brewing.

cookiemonster

Squire
Good morning cat lovers. ^_^

Cat.jpg

oldwheels

Legendary Member
A nice sunny morning so far but the forecast is not too good for a triking trip.
In any case my normal route will be used this morning by mourners for what I suspect will be a big funeral in Dervaig. Not somebody I knew but better to keep off that road anyway.
We seem be having a spate of funerals just now and another local one which will be well attended is next week. Again not somebody I was close to but it may be tactful to attend.

On the ferry front a flood of text messages and MV Isle of Mull is off to Lochboisdale again. I knew before I even looked at the texts as I could see her from my bedroom window heading up the Sound. LOTI has left the shipyard and is heading north to Oban while doing engine trials on the way so hopefully back to what passes as normal nowadays.

tyred

Legendary Member
Strange morning. Looks really sunny and then two seconds later is pelting rain again.

A half day today thankfully, hopefully it dries up enough to get out for a proper ride this afternoon.

I have a few days booked off next week and I've been trying to plan where I can go for a few days but I don't fancy camping given how rubbish the weather looks like being and it is so hard to find sensibly priced accommodation nowadays.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Washing machine is on and powered by the solar panels

postman

Squire
R.I.P. Slippers
The already loose lining finally ripped so they have gone to the great waste bin in the sky. Next time I'm in town I'll have to spend a fiver on some new ones.
A fiver a fiver on slippers are you mad man or what.My father in law spent £28 on a pair of M & S slippers.I spent a week in hospital with shock.I am sure i made one CCer an honary Yorkshireman this week.This wild spending on luxuries has got to stop.

Top Bottom