Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why does Ben Affleck always look like he's having to hold his breath because there is a horrible smell ? :wacko:

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Need to get up but can't move as swmbo is cuddled up to me and I don't want to wake her..... Might be late to work today sure the boss will understand 😄

Finally about 20 minutes ago swmbo rolled over and moaned how sweaty we were, so I made my escape.

A quick 2k steps stroll completed and a pot of blackberries were picked en route.

First cuppa brewing

oldwheels

Legendary Member
A driech morning but the gales have not yet appeared tho' that is forecast to start late morning.

Forestry have put a notice on FB that they will be having public consultation about the management of a local park which was part of a large estate ad they got by default few years ago. The time is clearly stated as 2PM to 6PM.
First following post is a question "What time is the consultation?":wacko:

Not the same ancient who drove her car down a steep lane with steps at the bottom and a bollard to stop vehicles. The local garage managed to extract the car and were instructed by her relatives who removed her drivers license to sell the car. This was done and as she was walking past the garage one day the owner commented to her that they had sold the car for a good price.
" Oh good I 'll be able to afford to buy another one then" Fortunately never happened.

cookiemonster

Squire
Hope you get a sharper needle than I got yesterday.

giphy.gif

^_^

tyred

Legendary Member
The dark, wet and windy season continues. :rain:

I was going pop forms for my solicitor in the post box when out on this morning's perambulation but suddenly realised that in a moment of brain fade last night, I have put a normal stamp on an A4 envelope so I will need to go to the post office in person and buy stamps to the value of the difference.:banghead:

There is no reason why I couldn't have folded the letter anyway and put it in a normal envelope but I can't remove the stamp.

Gwylan

Veteran
My mundane life means I have an unexpected day off.
I'm 200 miles from home.

Tomorrow I have a job 30 miles from here. Too far to go home and come back. Certainly for a 30 min job.

Kicking my heels.

Tried a lie in, woke at 0730.
Read all my emails
Even tidied my address book. Do people know if you delete them or out them in the "X" folder. X means you've moved on in my world.
Cleaned up my browsing history.

All too mundane.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a bright & breezy Suffolk. Coffee and custard cream biscuits have been had to get the day started.

I think today will have to be the day I make a decision regarding furniture replacement - this will involve final visits to two retailers to see which sofa I prefer and then a visit to another for a recliner armchair that I've got my eye on.
It's either that or wash & polish the car.

Top Bottom