Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
I'm up.. Ready for a ride to the Balloon Festival. Weather looks good ie, quite calm đź‘Ť

Just getting up for a few miles

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_5213~2.JPG

That'll do đź‘Ś

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a partly cloudy Suffolk where a slightly stronger than normal first mug of coffee has just been had in an attempt to get myself properly awake before the drive to Snetterton.
There is a possibility that the A140 may be closed on the way home due to the movement of a 356 tonne generator up to Eye, but I do know various back roads to use instead -mostly from bike rides in the area.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Back after 23 miles
First cuppa brewing

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Balloons would not do too well here this morning as there is a brisk wind and currently sunshine which will probably not last.
Nothing planned but may try a trike run later if the weather settles a bit.

Minor triumph. I found a ÂŁ1 coin I had lost.
Not the value of the coin but it had been left by accident in the pocket of a pair of trousers I put through the washing machine but was not to be found after the wash.
Searched the machine but no coin and if it gets into the works could cause major problems. Removing some washing this morning I noticed something on the lip of the door space. There it had been for a couple of weeks and I had never noticed.

Top Bottom