Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Steroid spray prescription picked up at the chemists. The actually gave me a six month supply this time. I wonder was that the doctor taking a "go away and stop bothering me" approach.

Money collected after standing in a long queue in the bank. They have a nice tank of tropical fish that you can look at whilst you queue and ponder why they don't open the other three serving hatches. I hope my new card comes soon.

Would be a nice evening for a ride but don't really have the energy. I think it's better to rest. I think I that 25 miles ride I did on Wednesday evening when I was feeling a bit below par in the first place was part of my problem. I should have rested.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Family has departed.. Some, who came here from camping in Wales, haven't far to get home while those who drove here from Somerset have driven back.
Food was a pile of pizzas and quiches & salad followed by games of football etc in a local park.
All good fun!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
My comment the other day about needing to sell a couple of Calor Gas cylinders or get rid of a bike to clear shed space was only partly in jest. There were a couple of bikes in my fleet that had hardly been ridden this year and just weren't needed so on Thursday I striped them of the bits I wanted to keep, put on cheapo replacements from my stock of spares and gave them a good cleaning. This morning I rode the first of them up to the local Green Bike Project run by Orwell Mencap, got the train home, loaded up a backpack with some boxed spare inner tubes and a few other bits of use and then rode the second bike to the same project and got the train home again.
The shed looks empty, but so much better.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Enjoy the nostalgic scent of the steam era with a Steam Train candle. With the unforgettable aroma of burning coal, steam, and chugging mechanics.
Give the train lover in your life the gift of precious memories.
321623953_23853616371660244_5424494404742247961_n.jpg

https://the-yorkshire-scent-co.sumupstore.com/product/steam-train-jar-candle-1

Top Bottom