Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:cry:

took advantage of a brief moment where it got up & walked around, we were spooning & I was trying to massage her sore outer knee, then little Kitty decided to attack the moving blanket! ouch! it's getting strong! & has perfectly healthy teeth & claws! :crazy:

Wait til it perfects the 'pouncing' skills, you'd be amazed at how much a kitten can weigh

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
First 13 mile ride on a road bike completed since my collar bone incident.
First cuppa brewing
Overcast and misty

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
What about a photovoltaic hat?

Or
Spinner-Whirligig-Garden-Windmill-Kids-plastic-Toy.jpg

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Wet and windy. Good sailing weather.
If the yotties are heading back to Oban then it will be headwinds most of the way but the Sound has rather unpredictable winds and can catch you unaware. More likely it will be more local racing today which should be "interesting" with stronger wind than yesterday.
When down at the garage yesterday a guy appeared with a folding bike which looked like a Brompton copy but was in fact a Dawes Jack. He was trying to inflate his tyres with the garage unit but could not get it to work. I offered him the use of my track pump from the car which he seemed familiar with but he had no pump of his own and I noticed no valve caps. Strange being totally unprepared yet seemed to know how to use my pump immediately.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
New Laptop Day for me. Waiting for postie to deliver it. Our 10 year old HP 17" i7 (4th gen) is starting to fall to bits. Some keys not working and the hinges are holding on with hot melt glue. Decided against new, so looked for a refurb. Gone with a Lenovo Yoga, mainly as I know their build quality is much better than most others. I had a T470 with work for a few years, which has been replaced by a HP Elite book - the HP is pretty flimsy and we are seeing lots of broken ones at work.

Hopefully, with a machine designed to be folded in two, the hinges will be much stronger. Our old HP is still a fast machine, but the case is falling to bits. The new one is an i7 11th Gen !

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My much looked-forward to day off has started with wind and rain, although there are signs of clearing up. I might get a ride in later.

I've been offered a chance to buy a Dawes Galaxy but not sure I really need it.

Buy It ! :blush: Good for touring/bike packing. He says as he's trying to fit a rack to my CX bike, which has no mountings (for upcoming bike packing/camping trip).

Top Bottom