Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I don't be in shopping centres very often but every time I am in this one, I mentally plan ways of robbing these bikes from this shop window. I'd like them in my collection even if a tandem is a pointless to me as I don't have anyone to be a stoker.

IMG_20240720_114242.jpg

IMG_20240720_114255.jpg

IMG_20240720_114306.jpg

tom73

Guru
Thats the pots and baskets watered now time for a :cuppa: and a fig roll or two.

pawl

Legendary Member
Had cold roast beef on toast, plus a pear, some cherries and the first of this season's plums from the garden for luncheon. Along with the obligatory two :cuppa:

It rained while I was eating, but at least I had the forethought to go out first and cut some greenery with which to tie my posy (ivy & bay). After it stopped raining, I sat in the shade on the drive listening to the qually from Hungary.

Following that, I tied my posy - taught myself to do that some time ago, as the bought ones from a florist are rather spendy. Thanks to the clubcard money off vouchers, the whole bouquet cost me diddly squat.

Watched my first and only Formula E race of the season as it was on FTA on Quest. Irritating that it has gone behind a paywall.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's

Mike_P

Guru
Rain radar says it raining - nope, was hoping not to need to water the planters

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't be in shopping centres very often but every time I am in this one, I mentally plan ways of robbing these bikes from this shop window. I'd like them in my collection even if a tandem is a pointless to me as I don't have anyone to be a stoker.

View attachment 738234

View attachment 738236

View attachment 738237
Those cables need sorting out, the outers are way too long. Those stokers handlebars attached to the saddle aren't on the strongest mounting point...
The ferrules aren't even the right way round at the levers. If you've to stop quick on your getaway, you're in trouble before you start.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
London has beeen ridden and I'm not sure I want to do that again for a while. The roads are good enough, the route was fine and I could put up with the traffic, but the errant pedestrians/sightseers, food delivery e-bike riders (don't think I saw a legal one) and the clueless Boris/Sadiq bike riders are an absolute nightmare.
If i go again, I think I'll just find somewhere to have a few drinks and just watch the world go by.

Top Bottom