Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Surplus thinking going on here!

You might have ventured out of the paddling pool. An attendant will be along to help you find your level

Or perhaps you'd never thought of this.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Nice sunny morning and forecast to continue tomorrow as well. Light winds.
Domestic chores is all I have planned for today and then go and sit in my shelter in the sun and probably fall asleep.
Text from DIL that she has sent a parcel of something for my birthday. Could be anything from a box of chocolates to a pair of socks.
The first yacht in the round the world clipper race arrived in Oban at about midnight amid great celebrations. I have no intention of going there anyway but best to avoid the area as there will be large crowds milling around and I could not join the celebrations due to physical impairment.

tyred

Legendary Member
Another dreich morning. You can't beat the lovely summer weather. :rain:

I'm mid-perambulation and waiting to see if I get a round, square or rectangular plate.

tyred

Legendary Member
Rectangular.

IMG_20240713_092145.jpg

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a cold, breezy, damp and drizzly Suffolk. The first coffee of the day has been had along with a couple of chocolate digestives. Today will be a quiet day with little planned except for a bit of food shopping for tomorrow's day out and I may take it easy by doing it on the ebike.

Top Bottom