Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I am waiting for one final re-sit student to upload their exam paper. I can see they're online ... and when they're done I can continue my day.

JUST GET ON WITH IT!

just got an email concerning our appeal for mini ck one where i need to provide evidence that we missed an exam due to hospital appointment that we already provided .

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
healing nicely on the outside
1720783730374.jpeg

Mike_P

Guru
Also had a work visit to do in Ripon which did mean using the car. Was slow going getting there in a queue behind a tractor and empty trailer whose driver decided he was going fast enough not to wait in either of the tractor passing places:angry:
At Ripon guided a tourist towards the Cathedral and then on returning the car the choice of routes including going through Sainsbury's. The weeks sole milk offer used, 20p worth of Nectar points, to which a "completed shop" acquired 25p worth. So 2 pints of milk for effectively 75p.

Last edited:
Cool and grey here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept well. Have spent the morning puttering about doing those little things that needed doing. Also tried to edit those photos I took the other day for the Siamese Cat Welfare Trust, but my old laptop, which runs most of my imaging software wouldn't let me load Photoshop for some weird reason. So I'll need to troubleshoot that later as I really do need to get those photos away.

This afternoon will be dedicated to doing some admin stuff as well as dealing with those photos. Depending on how quickly I can get all that squared away, and whether it stays dry, I may or may not either a) cut some grass or b) go for a bicycular bimble.

I would just love a day where I don't have to adult. Adulting is stressful.

Anyways, it is almost time for luncheon.

Gwylan

Veteran
Or maybe how many there were then.

Why would Australia have existed then? A flood that covered the whole Earth would have changed the continents & a single, original, continent has been proposed.

If they didn't exist they didn't need saving.

Surplus thinking going on here!

You might have ventured out of the paddling pool. An attendant will be along to help you find your level

Top Bottom