Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I had Spain down for winners since before the start of the Euros. It's still looking good as a guess

I'd be inclined to agree with you, though IMHO they haven't really been tested yet - either against a team who can score goals for fun, or against one that's disciplined and methodical in defence.

OTOH the Dutch have been leaking goals and England seem to not like to score any...

an old mobile gps was failing regularly, giving battery error msgs. got a replacement gps, but then discovered one can replace the battery of the old gps. got the battery, but can't find the old gps :cry::cursing: :wacko:

found it. forgot I put it where it belongs. on an electronics gear shelf w/ other similar items. got it pulled apart but the battery dimensions could have been better. the specs printed on the side were close enough to give it a try, so I squeezed it all back together, including a handful of screws. charging now. no access to satellites in the back of our living room. amusing where it thinks we are right now
tomtom w new battery.jpg

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm up. Dog's out in the garden tiddling. Tea's brewing.

Top Bottom