Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
Listening to the cricket , just as we have them on ropes it's now raining :sad:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
After a very slow start, that WAS interesting!

Mike_P

Guru
Afternoon outing for the ebike to Morrisons and en route a 75 year old Morris passed
1719758397828.png

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Glad I had a quick check of the furniture moving ahead of tomorrow - I thought that the wardrobes in the spare bedroom which is being done tomorrow were shorter than they were. It turned out that they were taller then the doorway by less than an inch which meant I spent over an hour dismantling them so the room could be emptied. Then there was the battle of getting a 3 seater sofa out of the living room and into the kitchen to store that while the carpet is being replaced. All that's left to do tomorrow morning is move the TV plus its stand and my armchair (which should be as much fun as the sofa!).

Rather than go through the effort of reassembling the old and very scruffy wardrobes once everything has been finished, Ikea will be delivering a couple of new ones and a chest of drawers on Thursday for me to assemble on Friday.

pawl

Legendary Member
Similar to the area between LFE and Desford and almost up to Enderby to build (new) Lubbesthorpe. The big landowner of the former ;Drummond' estate sold to developers, maybe they'll find a use/buyer for that golf club and country club that was a front for drug money on Beggers Lane (they found large 'caches' of drugs buried all over the course)

You would have thought they would have had more sense than to mark the holes were they had buried there stach with flags.

Top Bottom